Surgeons

Aurora Advance Healthcare
N84W16889 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262-251-7500
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Stay Away  |  show details
by Boomer on Apr 16th, 2013

Performed gallbladder operation, very bad bedside manner and very sloppy surgeon who only saw me once 5 days after surgery in hospital. Run from this Dr. He's a hack! And he leaves his PA to clean up his messes with patient. Very very dissatisfied !!

|  Need to find a new surgeon  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

My overhaul experience with this surgeon was, I feel, very unprofessional. I don't know if he was having a bad day or that was just his personality. But never the less, I need to find a new surgeon, as I will not go back to this one.

|  Would not recommend seeing this guy  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

My husband had to wait 2 weeks for he could be scheduled for surgery of a bulging hernia. His surgery was scheduled for 12:30, Dr, Smith did not arrived until 1:30pm!!!!! The surgery was not started until 2pm. It was supposed to be a lapascopic surgery. My husband's stomach is all butchered up including burns from the instruments. He did not even stay around after my husband's surgery to check on him. He spent 10 minutes with me after surgery to say it more complicated than he thought. He wrote a weight restriction note but was not very informative about when he could return to work. He does not inform his patients of crucial information, like when you can return to work. He does not consider each patient recovers differently and may be able to return to work before 2 weeks which is when you see him postop. Employers need to know when an employee will be back so there is coverage for the position. Sorry but we are not all surgeons raking in the bucks, some of us do not get paid time off. His staff argues with you about everything. I had to argue with him and threaten a law suit just so his physician's assistant would not be allowed in the operating room. He was not happy about this. He is very arrogant. I would not recommend this surgeon. I have never met anyone so unprofessional. He is not concerned about the patient or family, just how much money he can make.

|  would not recommend  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

This doctor does not follow thru with his patients, especially if he does not like them. He abandons some of his patients at the patients most critical times. I found him to be an aurrogant person who is totally in love with himself. In my experience with him I found that he does not honor the hypocratic oath.

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

This doctor started out to be exceptionally good, but after awhile he did not address the issues that were causing me to to extremely ill. His refusal to treat me when I was supposed to be admitted from the ER room to the hospital was, in my opinion, totally unprofessional, especially since I've had this doctor for almost 2-1/2 years. He also had a letter sent to me discharging me as his patient and having all the other surgeons in this clinic refusing to treat me also. The statements in this letter are totally false and it has been proven that I never even wrote this alleged letter. I feel that he has made a total fool of me and I am extremely upset about this entire situation. He can refuse to see me if he chooses too, but I feel that he has no right to take away all the other surgeons, especially since I need (2) more surgeries; one on each thumb. I have left this clinic due to all the embarrassement this situation has caused me. I have lost all the excellent physicians that I had there. In fact, all my physicians were located in this clinic. I have been in (4) ER's during the month of June; every time doubled over with stomach pain, and extremely nausuated and dehydrated. The second time that that I was in the ER where Dr. Smith refused to treat me, I had lost 23# within (23) days. I always felt that he was a compassionate and caring physician, until this incident. If he didn't want to treat me anymore, it would of been, I feel, professional of him to recommend another physician, especially since I called his office several times before I landed in the ER again, to have him see me, but my calls were never returned. This situation is now in the hands of the medical review board.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

This doctor started out to be exceptionally good, but after awhile he did not address issues that were causing me to be extremely ill. His refusal to treat me when I was supposed to be admitted from the ER room to the hospital was, in my opinion, was totally unprofessional, especially since I've had this doctor for almost 2-1/2 years. He also had a letter sent to me discharging me as his patient and having all the other surgeons in this clinic refusing to treat me also. The statements in this letter are totally false and it has been proven that I never even wrote this letter. I feel that he has made a total fool of me and I am extremely upset about this entire situation. He can refuse to see me if he chooses too, but I feel that he has no right to take away all the other surgeons, especially since I need (2)more surgeries; one on each thumb. I have left this clinic due to all the embarrassement this has caused me. I have lost all the excellent doctors that I had there. I have been in (4)ER's during the month of June; every time doubled over with stomach pain, and extremely nausuated and dehydrated. The second time that I was in the ER where Dr. Smith refused to treat me, I had lost 23# within (23) days. I always felt that he was a compassionate and caring physician, until this incident. If he didn't want to treat me anymore, it would of been, I feel, professional of him to recommend someone else. But how could he, since he took away all the other surgeons?