A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Balok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Balok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balok
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Balok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Balok, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balok graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Balok MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Balok practice?
- Dr. Edward Balok has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Balok practices Ophthalmology near East China, MI.
See East China Ophthalmologists.