Learn more about Dr. Edward Baptista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Baptista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baptista
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baptista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Baptista, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptista graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Baptista has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gumapac Baptista FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Baptista practice?
- Dr. Edward Baptista has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Baptista practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.