A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Baptista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Baptista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baptista
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baptista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Baptista, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptista graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Baptista has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gumapac Baptista FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Baptista practice?
- Dr. Edward Baptista has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Baptista practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.