A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barbano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barbano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbano graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barbano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Barbano MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Barbano practice?
- Dr. Edward Barbano has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Barbano practices Internal Medicine near Burke, VA.
See Burke Internists.