A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barbarito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barbarito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbarito
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barbarito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barbarito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbarito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbarito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Barbarito MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Barbarito practice?
- Dr. Edward Barbarito has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Barbarito practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Gastroenterologists.