Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Barksdale Jr
Dr. Edward Barksdale Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Barksdale is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Barksdale has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Barksdale Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Barksdale Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Megan Billow
Gynecology, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Jeffrey Ponsky
Cleveland, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Jerry Shuck
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0 mi54