Learn more about Dr. Edward Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barnes, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barnes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kirk Barnes MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Edward Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Barnes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Hematologists, and Nashville Oncologists.