Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Finally some Answers!! show details Finally some Answers!!
by Penelope on Jul 25th, 2015

Dr. Baron was the only doctor I was able to find who was able to diagnose my condition after seeing at least five other specialists. He was very thorough in working up my problem and his staff was helpful and informative, especially his assistant. He took the time to properly assess my condition while also comforting me with his sense of humor and warmth. There is no other doctor I would want to see from now on. There was some wait but it was well worth it.

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
by unhappy patient on May 4th, 2015

You wait hours to be seen doesn't call back with results even when they're harmful

Most Incompetent doctor ever! show details Most Incompetent doctor ever!
by Donna J. on Oct 9th, 2014

After waiting 3 weeks for an appointment and waiting 3 hours to get into the doctor's office, he came in complaining about Obama (including using a profanity) and then said he wasn't the right doctor to treat the growth on my eyelid (it had been diagnosed as a chalazion--an ingrown sty). He proceeded to scare the wits out of me by saying it wasn't a chalazion, but was most likely a melanoma and that I needed an appointment with the practice's surgeon, who would remove it and then do reconstructive surgery. After a week of sleepless nights and anxiety, I went to another doctor, who said it was indeed a harmless chalazion and removed it. Needless to say, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Baron has been my neuro opthamologist for some 11 years now. I orginally went to him because of some weird migrane issues effecting my eyes. Although the wait is long, it's because he spends plenty of time with each patient. He truly does a thorough examination.

Apr 1st, 2011

Got to the bottom of my problem and took time to listen and examine me