A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bartholomew, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bartholomew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Bartholomew MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Bartholomew practice?
- Dr. Edward Bartholomew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Bartholomew practices Anesthesiology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Waterford Anesthesiologists.