A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barton, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Barton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Barton practice?
Dr. Edward Barton practices Urology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Urologists.