A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barton, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Barton MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Barton practice?
- Dr. Edward Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Barton practices Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Urologists.