A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barton, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Barton MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Barton practice?
- Dr. Edward Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Barton practices Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Urologists.