Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
 |  I feel just great!  |  show details
by Donna R. on Oct 15th, 2013

I have had depression for over twenty years and saw numerous psychiatrists. Dr. Baruch's name came up as having one of the only TMS machines in the area. I had researched TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) and felt it was my last option to get well. Dr. Baruch and his staff did a great job with the treatments. He got me off almost all my meds and I have never felt this good. I'm out and doing things with my husband and family. God Bless Dr. Baruch and his staff

|  Great doctor and friend  |  show details
by Susan T. on Feb 28th, 2013

I never had a doctor that spends so much time with me. He always answers my questions, and offers the right answers (I don't always like them but he's always right). He is extremely understanding, intelligent and has an outstanding bedside manner. Other doctors have a habit of rushing you or making you feel like just a number. Dr.Baruch is exactly the opposite. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs help. He saved my life.

|  Very methodical, asks right questions and explains his thoughts to your treatment  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Getting through Depression takes time, Dr. Baruch asked alot of questions and explained his approach, while getting input from me. Together, we have found the right medications that work for me.His Staff is very competent and efficient.They all seem to care about your patients. I feel this facility is probably one of the best around.

|  A Terrific Doctor!  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 18th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I met Doctor Baruch two years ago when I was having trouble with depression. He went through my medications and my history. He adjusted my medications ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  An Incredible Doctor  |  show details
by Pat on May 8th, 2010

Dr. Baruch really helped me through a tough time with a my depression. I was having trouble sleeping and felt anxious a lot. he is very knowlegeable about medicines and treatment. I really thank him a lot.

|  a wonderful psychiatrist  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2009

Dr. Baruch did a great job helping me with my depression and anxiety. He is a brilliant doctor. He is kind and warm. I am so glad he helped me

|  A very smart and helpful doctor  |  show details
by J. Higgens on May 30th, 2009

Dr. Baruch did a terrific job with my son's addiction problem. He was using lots of Percocet and Oxycontin. He was able to get him off these pills with a medicine called suboxone. He also treated his anxiety and depression. this is avery smart and good doctor

|  Really good doctor  |  show details
by Jeanette H on Mar 24th, 2009

Doctor Baruch helped me and my daughter through a very difficult time. We appreciated his care and his help.

|  Just a terrific doctor  |  show details
by Mark D on Mar 22nd, 2009

Doctor Baruch is a wonderful psychiatrist. he is helpful and kind, he's very smart and is good with both psychiatry and addictions. thank you for all your help

|  Did a Great Job for me  |  show details
by David Gleason on Mar 16th, 2009

Dr Baruch has been unbelievably helpful for me and my family. He is a very knowledgeable and gracious doctor. He is truly skilled.

|  Really helped me out  |  show details
by Arlene G on Mar 14th, 2009

Doctor Baruch helped me with my Bipolar Disorder and substance use. He is a very good and smart doctor. You can trust his skills. He was helpful.

|  A Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jonathan J on Mar 14th, 2009

Dr Baruch helped me through a very long and difficult drug use problem. He is truly one of the most honorable and compassionate doctors I've ever met. You would do well to see him if you have a drug or psych issue

|  Saved My Daughter's Life!  |  show details
by Judy M on Mar 12th, 2009

Dr. Baruch is an exceptionally bright and learned doctor. He was able to treat my daughter's drug addiction and addiction. She is working and engaged now. God Bless Him!!!!!

|  show details
by E on Mar 9th, 2009

Regardless of what those might say of Dr. Baruch, he has proven his intellect and professionalism to me in ways that other doctors have never amused. He is a doctor that genuinely cares for his patients. But be warned, Dr. Baruch is very upfront. He is not a fan of sugar-coating anything just to make you feel better. He tells you how it is. So all of you who dont want to hear the truthfind a different doctor.

|  show details
by HarryLevin on Oct 2nd, 2008

Im sorry I don't think he was thorough enough or well enough versed on current trends for my psychiatric diagnosis

|  Professional, friendly, and caring.  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2008

Dr Baruch is the complete professional. He is up to date on the latest treatments and medications. He is available and caring.