Dr. Edward Baruch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
He was rude and condescending. Questioned the "guy" who brought me to my appt. ThisGuy is my boyfriend, a federal agent for over 30 years and also paid the 200 for me to see the jerk. He treated me like street level junkie. Tossed my prescriptions at me and didn't ask me one thing about myself. He is very unprofessional and cranky. Not my kind of doctor. Bedside manner sucked.

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Baruk knows his conditions and what medications work for each individual! My husband has struggled his entire adult life with Opioid Use Disorder, Bi-polar Disorder, Anxiety and a personality disorder. As a result he has spent much of his life incarcerated leading our family into a terrible existence. He began seeing Dr. Baruk almost 2 years ago. At this point he had already been thru various treatments, diagnosis, medications etc...all were unsuccessful. Today, I can say with legitimate tears that Dr. Baruk saved not only his life, but my family. My husbands true personality is evolving everyday and he is a pleasure to be around. He is learning to be a great father, son, husband etc... . Everyone who sees him cannot believe it. I would say if you are or have someone you love who reminds you of what I just described, Dr. Baruk can help. As long as this person is ready to do their part.

April 6th, 2015
Poor
Never remembers you. Seems kinda ok but then doesn't help you. My fam keeps saying he's a legal drug pusher. Nice but never remembers what we talked about

February 26th, 2015
He is a wonderful doctor, really cares for his patients, and has a great office staff.

February 4th, 2015
Dr Baruch is a brilliant diagnostician!
I have seen Dr. Baruch several times. He is a brilliant diagnostician. He spent a great deal of time with me and picked apart my illness and was able to present to me what was wrong and what treatments we can try. I'm feeling much better thanks to him and his wonderful staff.

October 15th, 2013
I feel just great!
I have had depression for over twenty years and saw numerous psychiatrists. Dr. Baruch's name came up as having one of the only TMS machines in the area. I had researched TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) and felt it was my last option to get well. Dr. Baruch and his staff did a great job with the treatments. He got me off almost all my meds and I have never felt this good. I'm out and doing things with my husband and family. God Bless Dr. Baruch and his staff

February 28th, 2013
Great doctor and friend
I never had a doctor that spends so much time with me. He always answers my questions, and offers the right answers (I don't always like them but he's always right). He is extremely understanding, intelligent and has an outstanding bedside manner. Other doctors have a habit of rushing you or making you feel like just a number. Dr.Baruch is exactly the opposite. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs help. He saved my life.

November 17th, 2011
Very methodical, asks right questions and explains his thoughts to your treatment
Getting through Depression takes time, Dr. Baruch asked alot of questions and explained his approach, while getting input from me. Together, we have found the right medications that work for me.His Staff is very competent and efficient.They all seem to care about your patients. I feel this facility is probably one of the best around.

May 18th, 2010
A Terrific Doctor!
I met Doctor Baruch two years ago when I was having trouble with depression. He went through my medications and my history. He adjusted my medications ...

May 8th, 2010
An Incredible Doctor
Dr. Baruch really helped me through a tough time with a my depression. I was having trouble sleeping and felt anxious a lot. he is very knowlegeable about medicines and treatment. I really thank him a lot.

July 12th, 2009
a wonderful psychiatrist
Dr. Baruch did a great job helping me with my depression and anxiety. He is a brilliant doctor. He is kind and warm. I am so glad he helped me

May 30th, 2009
A very smart and helpful doctor
Dr. Baruch did a terrific job with my son's addiction problem. He was using lots of Percocet and Oxycontin. He was able to get him off these pills with a medicine called suboxone. He also treated his anxiety and depression. this is avery smart and good doctor