A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barylak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barylak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Barylak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Barylak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Barylak MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Barylak practice?
- Dr. Edward Barylak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Barylak practices Hematology & Oncology near Two Rivers, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Two Rivers Oncologists.