A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barylak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Barylak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Barylak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barylak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Barylak practice?
Dr. Edward Barylak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Two Rivers, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Sheboygan, WI.
See Two Rivers Internists, Two Rivers Oncologists, and Two Rivers Hematologists.