A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barylak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barylak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barylak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Barylak has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Barylak MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Barylak practice?
- Dr. Edward Barylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Barylak practices Hematology & Oncology near Two Rivers, WI.
See Two Rivers Oncologists.