Dr. Edward Bayer MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Appleton, WI

May 5th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr. Beyer has had all four of my children as patients from birth. He is personable while being professional and I know he always puts the kids health and well being first.

February 8th, 2012
Doctor Not doing his job
My daughter had 3 visits to Dr. Beyers office in the last year. The visits were as follows:1) She had her annual check-up and the only problem was her continued stomach pains. The Dr. reassured this was stomach migraines. No suggested things that could help.2) My daughter plays competitive soccer and she was injured during a game. We brought her to Dr. Beyers office to get an x-ray for her wrist. He was too busy but we were able to see another doctor in his clinic. The nurse was rude and stated she didn't break her wrist. No x-ray was given.3) My daughter has continued to suffer from stomach migraines to the point she's missed school on many occasions. This last week she missed school on Friday and all her sporting events over the weekend due to stomach pains. We waited until Monday morning to call Dr. Beyer's office. My wife spoke with the nurse about the pain and tried to set up a meeting with Dr. Beyer. The nurse sated that due to the pain being on her right side of the stomach she should go to the ER. When we arrived at the ER the doctor asked some question and immediately ruled out a ruptured appendix. Our Doctor or his nurse should have asked these questions before sending our daughter to the ER.

August 2nd, 2011
awesome
He asks my children what the problem is and then asks me - he will listen to them and really talks to them. He is the BEST there is!!! He follows up by calling himself!!! I cant say enough how wonderful he is - a true blessing from God!!!