Dr. Edward Beadle MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Minneapolis, MN

October 26th, 2016
Stage 4 Endometriosis
I had 4 Endometriosis surgeries with Dr Beadle, which included a hystectomy, three of the surgeries he burned the lesions, the surgeries were done in less than 30 minutes, which I later found out he left me with old disease everywhere, he didn't take the time to search the pelvis. I have gone on to have 6 more painful surgeries to repair his mistakes and after my hyster he said I was cured, I was still in intense pain. He left me in severe pain and denied I had adenomyosis, his tech found it on an MRI and I could hear him through the door saying 'That is rare, she doesn't have that condition'. I tested positive after the biopsy and he left me in excruciating pain with no compassion or care with long term pain. If you have Endometriosis please find another doctor. I have been diagnosed with 'frozen abdomen', all my internal organs are tied with adhesions, due to severe scar tissue. He claims to be an expert in Endometriosis, but he will take little time to find all the disease, doesn't fully understand how to treat or recognize all stages of the disease and then will deny your pain and suffering.

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Beadle has been my GyN doctor for 20 years plus. He cares about his patients. He's willing to try different procedures. He listens. He's a wonderful Doctor.

February 9th, 2016
An amazing man and physician
Dr. Beadle is a remarkable man, physician, surgeon, and friend! I have been seeing Dr. Beadle for about 20 years and truly don't know what I'm going to do when he retires. I had multiple surgeries with other physicians before finding Dr. Beadle. I had diagnosis from ovarian cysts to psychosomatic. I was told by one provider I had endometriosis but it couldn't be treated because it was too severe. I was told in my early 20s I needed a hysterectomy. Dr. Beadle actually listened to me, understood me, gave me a shoulder to cry on when needed, and supported me in any decision I made. He was able to treat my endometriosis without hysterectomy...allowing me to have a fairly pain free life while preserving my fertility. I don't know how he does it, but he seems to be pretty punctual while giving patients as much time as they need. He has an amzing bedside manner....doesn't matter if it's for a routine visit, surgery, or postop. Every person I encountered who work in this clinic are remarkable, compassionate, and polite including other physicians, nurses, support staff, techs, and ultrasound techs. I wish more clinics ran as smoothly as this one with more providers like Dr. Beadle!

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Beadle is an amazing Doctor!!

September 10th, 2015
Dr.beadle is great at telling you the surgery you need and getting it done. Be aware if you have concerns or issues after surgery his based side manner is horrible. I had a hysterectomy bladder sling He talked me into keeping my cervix I went back soon after with pressure in pelvic he told me I need to get cervix taken out so additional surgery needed after this surgery constant pain pressure went back to him a few times he was very rude I told him I can't push wheel chairs for my job all he said was find a new job, I can't even vacuum it has been 3 years of misery going to different clinics given muscle relaxers and taking ibuprofen I refuse to take opiates, emergency rooms finally went to different doctor (urologist) office He recommends to go in and get a revision it was done to tight this Dr. Said that I definetly should not be feeling this way.

May 19th, 2015
Over all, a very thorough doctor.

December 22nd, 2014
Honestly, Dr. Beadle is amazing. When I was 22 years old I went through a variety of doctors because of uterine pain. After months of being told I had ovarian cysts, then a bicornuate uterus, and then ultimately an exploratory surgery that gave me no answers and left me extremely bruised... I finally found Dr. Beadle. He was extremely comforting and he always had my best interests at heart. At 22, my fertility wasn't something I had thought extensively about. Now, years later I am married and am about to start a family. I owe the fact that I can still have children to this amazing doctor. He discovered that all my previous diagnoses had been incorrect. He preformed surgery and is a remarkable surgeon - I had very little bruising and you can barely see my scar. I wish he did OBGYN care because I'd make him deliver all of my future children!

October 24th, 2013
I went through 3 months of doctors and treatments that were unsuccessful, with no diagnosis before going to Dr. Beadle. I was in an extreme amount of pain and Dr. Beadle assured me that he would find out the cause. He performed surgery and found a mass of adhesions, he removed them and I have been pain free since. He was the only doctor that listened and believed me,

July 21st, 2013
Upsetting
I had surgery with this Dr. Hi is a good technician but borders on the cruel in after care. Another Dr. To whom I reported the lack of care and management of my pain described my non-care as a totally unacceptable standard of care. BE WARNED.

October 15th, 2012
Keeper
Dr. Beadle has been very good to me and my family. I would recommend him to other people who needs a caring ear and has the time to work with you to help you on your way to good health and achievements (to have more children).

April 30th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Beadle since I was in college and I am now 35. He is fantastic, he treats me like his family, always takes the time to answer my questions (including calling me at home while on vacation) and will work with me on anything. If it weren't for his proactiveness with my Endometriosis I highly doubt I would have my two beautiful children. He also was my surgeon with my Hysterectomy and has been fantastic in dealing with my hormone issues all while still offering a firm opinion in what he believes are the best treatments. I would highly recommend him and have to my family and friends!

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Beadle recommended surgery - immplying some urgency. After reading some reviews ststing that he was "quick to cut" I got a 2nd & 3rd opinion. Surgery was not necessary. I am also disappointed in the many invoices I seem to be getting from the laboratories Dr. Beadle uses - yet Dr. Beadle's office staff does little help to figure them out. I have used other dr offices and have never had so many invoices from third parties monthes after my visit. I would NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Beadle or this office!!