A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Beck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Beck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Beck MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Beck practice?
- Dr. Edward Beck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Beck practices Urology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Urologists.