A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bedrossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bedrossian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedrossian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bedrossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bedrossian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedrossian graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bedrossian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Bedrossian FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Bedrossian practice?
- Dr. Edward Bedrossian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Bedrossian practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.