Learn more about Dr. Edward Bedrossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bedrossian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedrossian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bedrossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bedrossian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedrossian graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bedrossian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Bedrossian FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Bedrossian practice?
- Dr. Edward Bedrossian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Bedrossian practices Ophthalmology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Ophthalmologists.