A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Bellinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Bellinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Lee Bellinger MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. E L. Bellinger practice?
- Dr. E Bellinger has 1 office location.
Dr. E Bellinger practices Urology near Wellsboro, PA.
See Wellsboro Urologists.