A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bellinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Bellinger practice?
Dr. Edward Bellinger practices Urology near Wellsboro, PA.
See Wellsboro Urologists.