A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Benbow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Benbow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benbow
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Benbow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Benbow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benbow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Perry Benbow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Benbow practice?
- Dr. Edward Benbow has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Benbow practices Psychiatry near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Psychiatrists.