Dr. Edward Bergeron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Bergeron?

Best set of hands

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr. (Ed) Bergeron was my thoracic surgeon for when I had a pneumonectomy at Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak this summer (2011). I was told by my family doctor before my operation (who went to medical school with Dr. Bergeron) that he is a rising star in the surgical field. Even my anesthesiologist commented to me in the preoperative area that Dr. Bergeron has one of the best set of hands he has seen in an operating room. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Bergeron as my surgeon and Beaumont in Royal Oak as my hospital. I recovered quickly & was home 4 days after a big surgery. I recommend Dr. Bergeron for anyone needing any kind of thoracic surgery.

Tremendous Minimally Invasive Surgeon with great beside manner

Posted on May 13th, 2008

Dr. Edward Bergeron, a surgeon at Royal Oak Beamont, took care of me after I was recently diagnosed with Stage II Lung CA. He, with the assistance of Dr. Chmielewski, performed a Right Lower lobectomy. The cosmesis from my incision is excellent. My pain control was superb. And due to the minimally invasice nature of my surgery, my hospital stay was only a couple days. I highly recommend Dr. Bergeron at Royal Oak Beaumont for anyone that needs thoracic surgery.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.