Dr. Edward Bergeron MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Denver, CO

September 23rd, 2011
Best set of hands
Dr. (Ed) Bergeron was my thoracic surgeon for when I had a pneumonectomy at Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak this summer (2011). I was told by my family doctor before my operation (who went to medical school with Dr. Bergeron) that he is a rising star in the surgical field. Even my anesthesiologist commented to me in the preoperative area that Dr. Bergeron has one of the best set of hands he has seen in an operating room. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Bergeron as my surgeon and Beaumont in Royal Oak as my hospital. I recovered quickly & was home 4 days after a big surgery. I recommend Dr. Bergeron for anyone needing any kind of thoracic surgery.

May 13th, 2008
Tremendous Minimally Invasive Surgeon with great beside manner
Dr. Edward Bergeron, a surgeon at Royal Oak Beamont, took care of me after I was recently diagnosed with Stage II Lung CA. He, with the assistance of Dr. Chmielewski, performed a Right Lower lobectomy. The cosmesis from my incision is excellent. My pain control was superb. And due to the minimally invasice nature of my surgery, my hospital stay was only a couple days. I highly recommend Dr. Bergeron at Royal Oak Beaumont for anyone that needs thoracic surgery.