A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bermudez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bermudez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bermudez
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bermudez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bermudez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bermudez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Renan Bermudez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Bermudez practice?
- Dr. Edward Bermudez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bermudez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.