Dr. Edward Bermudez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Bermudez?

January 22nd, 2012

Highly Recommended

My husband has seen Dr. Bermudez for years. He is extremely talented and personable. We could not recommended him more highly.

August 22nd, 2010

Great care and attention. Dr. Bermudez listend and responded to all my questions as a worried patient making me feel at ease.

September 18th, 2009

A wonderful Cardiologist

Dr. Bermudez is a wonderful cardiologist. If you want accurate diagnosis you have just seen Dr. Edward Bermudez. He is often quiet however when he is quiet you can bet he is summarizing your test results and how you are overall.He just doesn't go by the lab results but relys on them. He will ask you a series of questions and you may think he is just asking how are you but believe me he is taking the lab results and your responses and behavior into the equation of your health. I am a private caregiver and have taken 2 of my patients to see him over the last 7 years or more. And please believe me when I say you can put your health in his hands he will move mountains to help you and let you know what he thinks is going on and give you the choice on how you would like to go forward if possible. And if not possible to go forward he will listen to you on how you would like your life to continue or not. He is a wonderful doctor and in my field I have seen alot. If I needed a cardiologist I would definately choose Dr. Edward Bermudez that is how much I trust him and believe in him. Also, his nurse Phyliss is just a wonderful and well trained nurse. They make a great team you couldn't expect more from the two of them. I thank both of them so much for taking such excellance of care of my patients!

October 17th, 2017