A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bernacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bernacki, MD, MPH is board certified in Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernacki graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernacki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Bernacki MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Bernacki practice?
- Dr. Edward Bernacki has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bernacki practices Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.