A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bernaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bernaski, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bernaski, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diagnosis & Management of Vascular Disease, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology Stress Testing Echocardiogram General Cardiology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernaski graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine 1981-1985. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernaski has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernaski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Bernaski practice?
Dr. Edward Bernaski practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, and New York Cardiologists.