A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bernaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bernaski, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernaski
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bernaski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bernaski, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernaski graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine 1981-1985. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernaski has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Bernaski MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Bernaski practice?
- Dr. Edward Bernaski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bernaski practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.