A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bernaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bernaski, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernaski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bernaski, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernaski graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine 1981-1985. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernaski has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Bernaski MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Bernaski practice?
- Dr. Edward Bernaski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Bernaski practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.