A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bestard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bestard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bestard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bestard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bestard, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bestard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bestard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Horacio Bestard FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Bestard practice?
- Dr. Edward Bestard has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bestard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Orthopedic Surgeons.