A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Biederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Biederman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biederman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Biederman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Biederman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry Biederman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Biederman practice?
- Dr. Edward Biederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Biederman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Endocrinologists.