A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Biederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Biederman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Biederman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Biederman graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Biederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Biederman practice?
Dr. Edward Biederman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Otolaryngology, and Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Endocrinologists, Fort Lauderdale Otolaryngologists, and Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.