inactive

Edward J Bilotti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 8th, 2013
Excellent doctor. Very caring and compassionate. Makes accurate diagnosis and prescribes state of the art treatment.

January 25th, 2012
I don't recommend him!
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Bilotti to anyone! His website states that patients will receive the highest level of care at his practice, but that is not true at all. I had suicidal thoughts and Dr. Bilotti dropped me as a patient! Is that the highest level of care that he is talking about? He is a psychiatrist and it is his job to care for patients who may have suicidal thoughts! He also overmedicated me which ruined my eyesight. I don't think it is very ethical to drop a patient without fixing the problems that you caused. He never even referred me to anyone else. He basically left a suicidal patient to fend for themselves. He is such a bad doctor that he had to close down 2 of his offices! I guess business was slow, and now I know why. Please, anyone who reads this, avoid Dr. Bilotti like the plague! He is just terrible and doesn't care about his patients. Go elsewhere fosr you mental health needs!

January 25th, 2012
I don't recommend him!
I don't recommend Dr. Bilotti to anyone! His website states that a patient will receive the highest level of care, but that is absolutely not tru ...