Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Birochak Jr
Dr. Edward Birochak Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Birochak is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill and Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Birochak Jr has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Edward Birochak Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. C Johnson
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi55
Dr. Anand Gersappe
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi20
Dr. James Hammel I
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Seattle, WA 0.10 mi14