Edward B Blackmon Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 27th, 2016
Absolutely loved the man and his staff. Outstanding bedside manner

June 20th, 2014
This doctor is very strange, that is all I can say about him. The last time I went in I had to wait forever.

February 26th, 2013
Wrongful diagnosis
diagnosis was wrong and was told I needed a hysterectomy and did not need one there no reason for one .please get second opinion

February 24th, 2012
BAD DOCTOR
Dr. Blackmon, is a very bad OBGYN. His exams are not right for one. Then he did a surgery on met that had not been done since the late 50's early 60's. I have had to have it reversed so. Then had to have a full hysterectomy. Please beware of this doctor. I talked to an attorney. Who told me that he had more then 10 malpractice suites against him.

July 24th, 2010
Unprofessional, bordering on illegal
I saw this doctor at his practice in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio about 12 years ago. I don't know if he still does this, but back then he would wait for you to get undressed then sit at that end while giving you a sales pitch for a line of weight loss products that he and his wife were selling. As I said before, this is before the exam while you're sitting at the end of a table in a paper gown. I told him I wasn't interested, and he seemed angry. And after that he conducted the exam in a way that was slightly inappropriate. Little enough that I really couldn't go to the authorities, but enough to make me feel like I was a victim when I left his office. I'm guessing that something like this is the reason he's practicing in Texas now instead of Ohio. STAY AWAY from this doctor, he's bad news.