Family Practitioner, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

1901 Highway 97 E
Ste 230
Jourdanton, TX 78026
830-769-3970
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Wrongful diagnosis  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

diagnosis was wrong and was told I needed a hysterectomy and did not need one there no reason for one .please get second opinion

|  BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Blackmon, is a very bad OBGYN. His exams are not right for one. Then he did a surgery on met that had not been done since the late 50's early 60's. I have had to have it reversed so. Then had to have a full hysterectomy. Please beware of this doctor. I talked to an attorney. Who told me that he had more then 10 malpractice suites against him.

|  Unprofessional, bordering on illegal  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2010

I saw this doctor at his practice in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio about 12 years ago. I don't know if he still does this, but back then he would wait for you to get undressed then sit at that end while giving you a sales pitch for a line of weight loss products that he and his wife were selling. As I said before, this is before the exam while you're sitting at the end of a table in a paper gown. I told him I wasn't interested, and he seemed angry. And after that he conducted the exam in a way that was slightly inappropriate. Little enough that I really couldn't go to the authorities, but enough to make me feel like I was a victim when I left his office. I'm guessing that something like this is the reason he's practicing in Texas now instead of Ohio. STAY AWAY from this doctor, he's bad news.