A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Blankstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Blankstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankstein graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Blankstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Blankstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Blankstein practice?
- Dr. Edward Blankstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Blankstein practices Adult Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.