A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Blanzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanzy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Blanzy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanzy graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Blanzy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Blanzy DO is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Blanzy practice?
- Dr. Edward Blanzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Blanzy practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.