A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Blocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Blocker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Blocker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Blocker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blocker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Blocker practice?
Dr. Edward Blocker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.