A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Blocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Blocker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blocker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blocker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Blocker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Blocker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Riley Blocker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Blocker practice?
- Dr. Edward Blocker has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Blocker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Orthopedic Surgeons.