A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Blocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Blocker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blocker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Blocker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Blocker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Riley Blocker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Blocker practice?
- Dr. Edward Blocker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Blocker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hardeeville, SC and Bluffton, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.