A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bodurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bodurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodurian
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bodurian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bodurian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodurian graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bodurian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nubar Bodurian MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Bodurian practice?
- Dr. Edward Bodurian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Bodurian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Cardiologists.