A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bodurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bodurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bodurian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodurian graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bodurian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nubar Bodurian MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Bodurian practice?
- Dr. Edward Bodurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bodurian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Cardiologists.