Dr. Edward Bold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Bold?

May 13th, 2012

Terrible

Parent was in ER...critical...he was on call. Give a sleeping pill with an antidepressant without even knowing the patient...Terrible reaction to this medand my parent died in the hospital days later. This is my right of free speech and the facts are as stated. Would not recommend him to anyone.

October 13th, 2011

Knowledgeable, Caring, CURRENT doctor

Dr. Bold keeps up with the newest medical and technological changes to help him and his patients. He has shown me my lungs on different systems, different scans or Xrays that are simply amazing.After an accident, he and his team were spot on in diagnosing the problem, and helping solve it. I feel safer knowing he's on my team - which is what it feels like. Dr. Bold is "in my corner."

March 4th, 2009

EGO OVER PATIENT'S HEALTH

FEEL FRUSTRATED WITH THIS DR. I THINK HE WAS RECKLESS WITH MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING. I SUGGESTED A DIFFERENT ANTIBIOTIC SINCE THE ONE HE GAVE ME WAS NOT WORKING. I EVEN SUGGESTED THE DISGNOSIS BUT HE BLEW IT OFF. TURNS OUT AFTER LAB TESTS THAT I WAS RIGHT. HE GAVE ME THE WRONG DRUG FOR 2 WEEKS WHICH COST ME LOST TIME FROM WORK. NOW I HAVE TO TAKE THE CORRECT DRUG FOR 2 WEEKS OR MORE AND GO BACK TO WORK BECAUSE I AM OUT OF PAID SICK TIME. THIS DRUG MAKES ME DIZZY, NAUSEAOUS, AND HEART PALPATATIONS. I FEAR HAVING A SERIOUS REACTION TO THIS DRUG WHILE IN THE WORK PLACE BUT HAVE NO CHOICE.

November 13th, 2015