A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Borden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Borden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brian Borden MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Borden practice?
- Dr. Edward Borden has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Borden practices Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Surgeons.