A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Borrazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Borrazzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Borrazzo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrazzo graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borrazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Christopher Borrazzo MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Borrazzo practice?
- Dr. Edward Borrazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Borrazzo practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.