The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Borrazzo
Dr. Edward Borrazzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Borrazzo is affiliated with Gifford Medical Center, The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus and Fletcher Allen Healthcare. Dr. Borrazzo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Borrazzo has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Borrazzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. John Fortune
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi41
Dr. Jesse Moore
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi13
Dr. Jaime Pineda
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi