Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Botse-Baidoo
Dr. Edward Botse-Baidoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little River, SC, with another office in Beaufort, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Botse-Baidoo is affiliated with McLeod Seacoast, Beaufort Memorial Hospital and Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Botse-Baidoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Botse-Baidoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little River, SC.
Dr. Stephen Roberts
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Little River, SC 0.01 mi26
Dr. Sara Camarata
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little River, SC 0.08 mi6
Dr. Khaled Elraie
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Little River, SC 0.08 mi29