A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bove graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Bove has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Bove MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Bove practice?
- Dr. Edward Bove has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bove practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Ann Arbor Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.