A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Boyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Boyer, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Environmental toxicology
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Boyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Boyer MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Edward Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Boyer practices Emergency Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Emergency Physicians.