A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brand
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Brand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jay Brand MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Brand practice?
- Dr. Edward Brand has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Brand practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.