A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brandecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brandecker, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brandecker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandecker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brandecker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Brandecker MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Brandecker practice?
- Dr. Edward Brandecker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Brandecker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brownwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Brownwood Physiatrists and Brownwood Pain Management Doctors.