A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Branigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Branigan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branigan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Branigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
- Vero Eye Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Branigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Branigan practice?
Dr. Edward Branigan practices Ophthalmology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Ophthalmologists.