A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Braud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Braud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Braud graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Braud has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Braud MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Braud practice?
- Dr. Edward Braud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Braud practices Hematology & Oncology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Coeur D Alene Oncologists.