A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Braud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Braud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braud Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braud graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Braud has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Braud MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Braud practice?
- Dr. Edward Braud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Braud practices Hematology & Oncology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Coeur D Alene Oncologists.