Dr. Edward Braye Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Braye Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Edward Braye Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015

I thought Dr. Braye was great until there was an insurance mix up and my policy didn't cover care for the first month of my son's life. I carried a significant balance with the office, which was fine and could get paid. My two boys both were severely congested for weeks. Being as young as they were over the counter meds weren't gonna knock any infection out. I went in for care, and Dr. Braye shoved me to the side with an 'over the counter remedy'. I had already been doing so for three weeks, and they were getting worse. He would not give antibiotics. I moved to another pediatrician, which did give the care to knock out infection. Now that I've switched pediatricians, Dr. Braye's office refuses to release my children's records to the new doctor due to an unpaid balance. Though I owe this office money, it is unethical to obtain records and no release them for nonpayment. This process has delayed immunizations and is an absolute frustration. I hope others to not have to go through the frustration this office has brought me.

May 4th, 2011

I was referred by this doctor because I heard he was one of the best. My experience has been less than satisfactory. He never answers my concerns and wouldn't refer my kids out when they continually kept getting sick. Another major problem he has is never calling with results of any labs, xrays, etc. I am highly unhappy with this dr and recommend you take head before seeing him.

March 18th, 2009

Dr. Braye resuscitated my son at birth. He saved his life! He is a very dedicated and caring doctor.

May 23rd, 2017