A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Braza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Braza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Braza, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braza graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Braza has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Braza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Braza practice?
- Dr. Edward Braza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Braza practices Ophthalmology near Port Washington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Port Washington Ophthalmologists.