Dr. Edward Brazaitis Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Brazaitis Sr?

July 23rd, 2014

Dr. bursitis is always prompt and spends as much time as I need with him. He has helped me with my PTSD and depression. He genuinely seems concerned with my well-being.

September 13th, 2013

Attitude

He is rude. My husband, a patient, called him to say that he was feeling awful. Response? "I'm busy now!" I understand the busyness, but not the attitude. He could have said, "I'll call back when I am able", or he could have referred to another doctor or some other option. As far as I am concerned, I have suggested to my husband that he finds someone else. A depressed person certainly doesn't need rudeness! I'll never refer Dr. Brazaitis to any one else. A wife of a depressed veteran. p.s. Stars are for the VA Hospital, not Dr. B.

Adult ADHD