A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brennan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Christopher Brennan DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Edward Brennan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Brennan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Camp Hill Cardiologists.