A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Christopher Brennan DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Edward Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Brennan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Cardiologists and Harrisburg Nuclear Medicine Physicians.