A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brennan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Brennan practice?
Dr. Edward Brennan practices General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Surgery, and Nuclear Cardiology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Camp Hill General Practitioners, Camp Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Camp Hill Internists, Camp Hill Cardiologists, Camp Hill Surgeons, and Camp Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians.