A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brettholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brettholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brettholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brettholz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brettholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brettholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Brettholz practice?
Dr. Edward Brettholz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Hepatologists.