A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brettholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brettholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brettholz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brettholz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brettholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brettholz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brettholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brettholz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Brettholz practice?
- Dr. Edward Brettholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Brettholz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.