A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brosnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosnan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brosnan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Brosnan MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Brosnan practice?
- Dr. Edward Brosnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Brosnan practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.