Dr. Edward Bryant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Bryant?

May 22nd, 2011

big let down

I've seen him for 5 months...he would change meds and tell me to come back in a month for a followup. After the 5th visit he told me to come back in a month for follow-up. After a week I got a call from the secretary telling me he couldn't see me any longer since he's an acute doctor and not long term. This was so disturbing to me. I told her this confused me since he was the one that said to come back in a month. She said that's what was written on my file for her to call me.I did notice that when I reminded him of my fibromyalgia that he said it would go away when changes happen in your life. I didn't say anything but I know that fibro is pain that stays with you forever,it doesn't go away.Don't waste your time or energy on his help. You won't get much!

October 20th, 2009

Great Job

Dr Bryant has been my family physician for over 20 years. He and his staff has always worked to do anything that is best for our family. He is caring and a great doctor.

September 13th, 2014