A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buch, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Buch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Daniel Buch MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Buch practice?
- Dr. Edward Buch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Buch practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See Hillsborough Surgeons.